We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
H.: 20 cm
H.: 25 cm (incl. the lid)
- Presenting very well, the high relief-carved and molded sections very crisp. The glaze also well-preserved.
- The handle broken off and reattached, with retouching to the neck, where it is reattached, as well as to the break in the low end, where it meets the body. Below the pewter thumbrest, a further break to the handle is reglued and slightly retouched. A tight hairline extending downwards on the left of the handle is also very slightly retouched. To the neck, a small triangular section is filled, just above the handle attachment.
- The lid with very minor rim abrasions but generally in very good condition.
- Excavated from a cesspool in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, on Aug. 3, 1978, with a label on the base indicating this.
- A Dutch private collection.
- Ostkamp & Snip: 'Baardmankruiken', p. 576, no. C. 203. (see added images)