Nous devons vérifier que votre inscription n'est pas une entrée automatique. Veuillez s'il vous plaît compléter le test suivant:
Dim.: 169 x 139 cm
Provenance: The collection of Gerard Vissering, former president of the Dutch National Bank. He was an advisor to the Chinese emperor and became a Mandarin official of the 2nd class.
See also: Clars Auction Gallery, Oakland, USA, Feb. 21, 2016, for a nearly identical robe. (Sold USD 37.500) (link)
- The sleeves slightly shortened on both sides. The original tissue still present under the black silk, as we could see below a part where the stitching is slightly loose.
- Otherwise in good to very good condition. A few minor spots of wear, mostly on the sleeves. Removable staining on the top side of the black section of one of the sleeves.
- The silk still very flexible and the colours very fresh, a very well preserved example.
- A label sewn in on the inside, in the neck, reading 'T HOOFT, a descendant of the aformentioned Gerard Vissering.
- On the underside of the inner left part, a stamped mark with inscription, presumably a collector's stamp.