We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 65 cm - H.: 48,5 cm
- The deer with a few tight short superficial glaze lines as well as a few small spots of superficial fritting to the glaze, and some touch-ups to small rim chips along the back of the animal.
- The figure on the left of the tree with a number of tight superficial glaze lines and small superficial chips on the edges.
- The figure on the right of the tree with a baking flaw on the left side, where the applied figure hasn't fully adhered to the surface. Also showing a restored hairline running along most of the right handside. A few small superficial chips on the edges.
- The crane with a few short tight glaze lines and a few very small chips to the tail.
- The two ladies with a few small superficial chips and baking flaws, a few short tight glaze lines and a few small touch-ups to superficial chips.
- With a number of superficial chips on the outer rim retouched.- The luting line somewhat visible throughout.
Provenance: A private collection, Thailand.
Ref.: Another relief-moulded jardinière, decorated with the 'Eight horses of Mu Wang', was recorded in the Royal Collections Trust under RCIN 100369.