We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Comprising 23 pieces, including a set of nesting cups, 5 bowls, 2 plates, 7 spoons and 4 cups.
- the spoons: all intact
- the set of 5 nesting cups: all with fritting on the top rim. The smallest with a 2 cm hairline. The second largest with a rim chip with related hairline of 2 cm and another hairline of 0,6 cm.
- the pink and green bowl with a large Y-shaped hairline
- the two small bowls with lobed rim: one perfect, one with a small hairline from the rim (3mm)
- the two bowls with straight top rim both perfect
- the three large bowls: (left one) a 2cm hairline from the top rim and a very small rim chip, (middle one) a very faint hairline only visible on the inside of the bowl and a very small chip., (right one) two very small rim chips and a small 2cm hairline from the top rim.
- the large bowl with several small rim chips and a 3cm hairline from the rim.
- the small plate with various small rim chips and a 1cm hairline from the rim.
- the bigger plate with several small chips on the rim
Provenance: Acquired in Indonesia by a Belgian family in the 1980's.