We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H: 17 cm (the teapot)
- the large teapot: A chip to the underside of the tip of the spout, an overpainted chip on the low curvy part of the spout, a small chip to the part holding the metal wire on the other side of the spout, small overpainted chips where the metal rests on the turquoise-ground body (where the turquoise meets the pink), two small chips in the unglazed part of the mouth, the cover with various overpainted rim chips.
- the small bowl without cover with a rim chip and a long associated hairline running from the top rim, almost until the far side of the unglazed base.
- the light blue ground bowl and cover: the bowl with a very small chip on the outer rim, the cover in perfect condition.
- the turquoise ground bowl and cover: the bowl with an old vertical hairline over the entire height and small chips on the rim, the cover in perfect condition
- the turquoise ground jug with lid: the lid in perfect condition, the jug with two chips to the spout, a very small 0,5cm hairline on the rim, a star-shaped hairline and a Y-shaped hairline both only visible on the inside
Provenance: Acquired in Indonesia by a Belgian family in the 1980's