We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
Dia.: 13,5 cm (the largest saucer)
Dia.: 8 cm - H.: 7 cm (the largest cup)
- Four blue and white saucers and two cups, Kangxi (bottom row, far right and second row, middle): one cup with hairlines, one in good condition with a few small rim chips, the four saucers in very good condition with a small number of very small rim chips.
- Four famille verte saucerrs and three cups, Kangxi (second row, middle): three saucers with a 2-3 cm hairline, one with a long hairline, one cup excellent, one with one hairline, one with two hairlines.
- Two large floral cups and saucers, Qianlong (second row, far left and far right): one saucer with a very small rim chip, one with a short hairline. Both cups with a hairline.
- Three famille rose cups and saucers with capucin brown glaze: all in very good to excellent condition with a few negligible very small superficial chips on the underside of two saucers.
- Three octagonal saucers: two excellent, one reglued.
- Nine octagonal cups: four excellent, four very good with a few very small superficial chips, one with a hairline.
- Four bleu white saucers (Kangxi/Qianlong): three very good, one with a 2 cm hairline.
- Five Imari saucers: one good, four with a hairline.
- Five remaining cups: two very good, two with a short hairline, one with a small reglued chip.