We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 18,5 cm (the largest)
Provenance: A Belgian private collection, acquired between ca. 1970 and 2000.
Condition: (UV-checked) (from left to right)
1) - In excellent condition.
2) - A small baking flaw, otherwise in excellent condition.
3) - An 1,5cm hairline from the rim and areas of superficial wear to the glaze.
4) - Generally in excellent condition. A number of negligible burst glaze bubbles on the rim and two brown baking flaws on the backside of the spoon.
5) - One negligible burst glaze bubble just above the bat and a very small light brown baking flaw located at the left figure, otherwis in excellent condition.
6) - Generally excellent condition, with a number of superficial baking flaws, mostly on the backside.