We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 11,5 cm (the ring)
H.: 20,5 cm (stand incl.)
Thickness: 5 mm
The stand of later manufacture.
Provenance: A Belgian private collection.
Condition: (UV-checked) (Following the orientation as on the first image presented)
- (front) A superficial 1,5 mm chip on the outer rim just before 1 o'clock.
- A natural 2,5 cm tension line in the stone between 3 and 4 o'clock.
- A natural 8 mm tension line in the stone just before 7 o'clock.
- (back) A 3 mm section of discoloration at ca. 1 o'clock.
- The tension line visible on the front at just before 7 o'clock also visible on the back at ca. 5 o'clock.
- A superficial 2-3 mm rim chip just next to it.
- A few very small scratches and a 3 mm pit between 8 and 9 o'clock.
- The inner rim with two superficial 1 and 3 mm chips at ca. 3 and ca. 9 o'clock.
- The wooden stand with a few losses.