We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
Weight: 6.962 gr.
H.: 54 cm (total height)
H.: 35 cm (figure excl. base)
Provenance: The collection of Gerard Vissering, former president of the Dutch National Bank. He was an advisor to the Chinese emperor and became a Mandarin official of the 2nd class.
- The figure lacking the upper right tip of the hat.
- With a small hole on the left of the hat, probably original but different from the right.
- The surface with numerous superficial losses to the gilding.
- Otherwise appearing intact. The base plaque cut open and refixed at some point, but probably original.
- With a small old paper note fixed on the back, with an inscription relating to a relocation of the figure.
- The stand probably associated, possibly of Japanese origin. The vertical 'mandorla'-type section detachable.
- Lacking two of three applied figures in the upper central section, with numerous superficial losses to the gilding.
- A crack in the lower section.
- The wooden base with superficial wear and small losses.