We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
H.: 101 cm (the ewers)
H.: 34,5 cm (the egg shaped body of each ewer)
H.: 14,5 cm (the porcelain foot of each ewer)
The ormolu mount of the jardinière bearing four numbers: 2663.
- The ormolu mounts of all three pieces with minor superficial wear and minor superficial areas of dirt and dust.
- The porcelain jardinière generally in very good condition, with minor superficial rubbing marks on the inside.
- The ewer with the boy playing the flute with minor superficial wear to the gilded design. The top rim of the foot with areas of superficial damage. The ormolu mount on the shoulder with a small hole, located between the leaves. A few negligible baking flaws on the body, near the handle.
- The other ewer generally in good condition, with minor superficial wear to the gilded design. One of the two screws missing between the ormolu putto and the handle. The porcelain body and foot generally in very good condition. A number of very small holes on the shoulder in the ormolu mount, presumely arised during production.
- Please refer to the photos to have a better impression of the condition.