We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
H.: 30 cm (each figure)
H.: 39,5 cm (incl. stand)
- The figure on the left, holding an alms bowl, in excellent condition. The gilding with normal minor superficial wear. The base with a baking flaw, slightly visible on the upper part.
- The figure in the middle, holding a pagoda, with a 1 mm chip to a tip of the pagoda, with a ca. 8 mm burst glaze bubble on the right side and a chip to the base, quasi invisible on the front. The gilding with normal minor superficial wear.- The figure on the right, holding a ball, in excellent condition. A superficial baking flaw on the base, slightly visible on the front. The gilding with normal minor superficial wear.
- With a loose paper label which was once on the base of one of the figures.
- The later wooden stands in stable condition but with a few loose parts present.
Provenance: The collection of a French envoy in China in the first half of the 20th C.
- Sotheby's, New York, Sep. 11, 2012, lot 291, for a set of 3 standing figures. (sold USD 50.000) (link)