We moeten verifiëren dat uw registratie niet om een geautomatiseerde ingave in ons systeem gaat. Vervolledig aub de onderstaande test...
Weight: ca. 1110 gr.
H.: 27,5 cm
- The neck reduced, the unglazed rim polished.
- With a tight ca. 5 cm hairline running down diagonally from the rim, as well as a related superficial glaze scratch on the inside of the neck of ca. 15mm.
- A negligible spot of superficial, removable dirt.
- A superficial ca. 2,5 cm glaze scratch, just above the yellow boat's rear flag.
- Otherwise in excellent condition.
Provenance: A French private collection.
- Another imperial Jiaqing vase with the related '100 boys' subject, also with a ruby-ground decorated neck and foot but of baluster form and with a 'Spring Festival' design, is in the Palace Museum, Beijing, inv. nr. 00155014. (link)
- A second imperial Jiaqing vase, also with a ruby-ground decorated neck and foot, depicting two boys and their teacher in a garden setting, is in the Palace Museum, Beijing, inv. nr. 00155018. (link)
- An imperial Jiaqing vase with loop handles, decorated with a similar 'dragon boat festival' design between blue borders, also with an iron-red Jiaqing mark and of the period, is in the National Palace Museum, Taipei, included in the Museum’s exhibition Lord Jiaqing and the Journey to Taiwan: A Special Exhibition on Cultural Artifacts of the Qing Emperor Renzong, 2016, cat. no. III-33.
- Another example with the 'dragon boat festival' design, also with an iron-red Jiaqing mark and of the period, but with a lime green-ground neck and foot, was sold at Sotheby's, London, Nov. 7, 2018. (link)