Nous devons vérifier que votre inscription n'est pas une entrée automatique. Veuillez s'il vous plaît compléter le test suivant:
Dia.: 12 cm (the largest saucer)
Dia.: 7 cm - H.: 4 cm (the largest cup)
- The Yongzheng cup and saucer with squirrels, second row, far right: cup in excellent condition, saucer with a 1 mm fleabite on the outer rim.
- The pair of blue ground cups and saucers: all four in excellent condition.
- Set of four, front row: three cups excellent, one with a 3 cm hairline and two small superficial chips. One saucer in excellent condition. One with a 2 cm hairline. One with a Y-shaped hairline across the center. One with a star-shaped hairline across the center.
- Three cups and saucers, middle, second row: the pair of saucers in excellent condition, the single one with a 1 mm rim chip. Two cups excellent, one with two small 2-3 mm chips on the rim.
- The set on top: saucer with two small chips and a 2 cm glaze line, the cup with two small rim chips.
- The set on the second row, far left: the cup with small rim chips, the saucer with 3 hairlines of 2-3 cm each and small rim chips.