We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 34,5 cm (the central dish)
- The armorial plate in the center, top row, with a hairline across the entire center of the plate.
- The plate with birds (lower left) 19th C., with an overglaze red mark on the back, in excellent condition.
- The plate with flower vase (top left) of Samson origin, 19th C., with a few small chips on the rim.
- The pair of floral famille rose plates (second top and bottom on the left): one with a 7 cm hairline, the second with a reglued section and a hairline across almost the entire plate, and with a further 7 cm hairline.
- The central dish with a 5 cm hairline and small superficial rim chips.
- The pair of famille rose plates (second top and bottom from the right) each with a 4 cm hairline, minor rim chips.
- The two plates on the farr right both of Samson origin, 19th C., both in excellent condition.