We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 35 cm
- The Metropolitan Museum, New York, Accession Number: 91.1.102 , for a nearly identical example. (link)
- The Victoria and Albert Museum, London, Museum number: 716-1902, for an earlier example. (link)
- Christie's, London, June 21, 2000, Lot 51, for a similar example. (Sold GBP 47.500) (link)
- Christie's, London, April 7, 2011, Lot 304, for an earlier example. (Sold GBP 79.250) (link)
- A visible hairlines of ca. 3 cm each at ca. 8 o'clock.
- Typical small chips and glaze abrasions on the rim.
- A restored break across from ca. 2.30 to 8.30 o'clock, with related break from ca. 8.30 to ca. 10.30 o'clock. Very hard to see, the restoration very well executed.