We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 78 cm (incl. stands) - L.: 41 cm
- An important Belgian private collection.
- Acquired at a Brussels auction in 2016.
- The collection of a French family residing in Belgium.
- Compare with a pair of large models of elephants, originally from the Winston Churchill estate, sold at Christie's, Hong Kong, on May 30, 2012. (link)
- Compare with a large deer figure, originally from the collection of Alphonse de Rothschild (1827-1905). (link)