We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 28 cm
- Two hairlines extending down from the rim, both with horizontal extensions.
- A drilled hole through the base.
- A few negligible small spots of glaze loss and minor superficial wear throughout.
- The glaze extremely well preserved, with an attractive lustrous effect.
- A similar example is in the Victoria and Albert Museum, London. (link)
- A similar example is in the Hispanic Society of America (link)
- A similar example is in the Museo arqueologicon, Madrid. (link)