We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 23,5 cm - L. : 18 cm
- Ca. 2/3 of the spout restored.
- The glazed upper part of the foot with two rim sections showing overspraying, one of ca. 4 x 1 cm and another of ca. 3 x 1 cm.
- The restoration executed to a very high standard.
- Glaze loss along the entire upper rim, along the outer edge of the foot and on the extremities of the handle.
- The surface with normal superficial wear and baking flaws.