We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 9 cm (the set)
Dia: 17,5 cm (the stands)
H.: 8,5 cm (the honey pots and covers)
Both stands marked with a D below an A, for Jan Theunis Dextra, the 'De Grieksche A' workshop, Delft, 1757-1765.
- With a number of typical very small superficial chips and glaze abrasions throughout.
- One lid with the tip of the stalk, as well as a small outer section of the leaf restored, otherwise in good condition.
- One lid in excellent condition.
- Both pots in excellent condition.
- One dish in excellent condition.
- One dish with a small rim section of ca. 3 x 2 cm broken out and restuck, the break restored, at ca. 12 o'clock.
- The restoration very well executed and almost invisible to the naked eye.