We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dim.: 16 x 13 cm (the largest frame)
Dim.: 11 x 8,5 cm (the largest work)
Please note that it's difficult to establish the exact medium, as all works are framed and removing them from their frame might damage the miniatures.
- Far left: good, possibly with a small touch-up or anomaly justabove the male's head.
- Second from left: excellent.
- Third from left: vertical split through the middle of the work, small spots with superficial paint loss to the bottom left section, a section retouched to the upper part in the middle, bearing a signature 'Childe', probably for James Warren Childe (1780 – 19 September 1862).
- Fourth from left: excellent, presented under a domed glass front.
- Fifth from left: excellent, with two negligible short vertical tension lines. Possibly also bearing a signature in the lower right.
- Sixth from left: excellent.