We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 37 cm – Dia.: 25 cm
- Generally in very good condition for a piece of this impressive size.
- A tight, ca. 6 cm C-shaped hairline running down from the rim.
- A tight, ca. 15 cm hairline running through the right part of the inscribed central panel.
- Minor superficial wear, baking flaws, glaze loss and typical small superficial chips throughout.
- The glaze fairly well preserved, not very bright but certainly not dull either.
Provenance: A Belgian private collection.