We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 27 cm
- The collection of Mr. and Mrs. S., Ghent, Belgium.
- Acquired in the L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue antiques market, France, in 2003, according to the owner's inventory notes.
- Generally in very good condition, with normal superficial wear to the gilding and nice patination.
- Lacking three extremities of the crown and the chignon as well.
- The left fringe curved due to a bump from the viewer's perspective.
- A chip of ca. 3 x 1 cm to the base rim on the back.
- 佛像背后的底边上一个磕崩约 3 x 1 厘米。