We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 64 cm
- The covers associated and probably 19th C.
- One cover in very good condition, the second as well but with a baking flaw on the rim. Both with minor superficial wear.
- One vase with a number of restored breaks throughout, invisibly restored on the exterior but visible on the inside. Minor superficial touch-ups to the overglaze enamels throughout. The rim with typical fritting all around.
- The second vase with a C-shaped hairline running downwards from the rim of ca. 18 cm, partially retouched, with a related retouched ca. 6 cm horizontal hairline along the neck. Minor superficial touch-ups to the overglaze enamels throughout.
- With a label for Pietro Acorsi, antiques dealer, Milan, Italy, in one of the covers.