We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dim.: 30 x 20,5 x 11,5 cm
Marked GVS for Geertruij Verstelle, the 'Het Oude Moriaanshooft' workshop, Delft, 1761-1773.
- Aronson, 2009, Dutch Delftware including selections from a distinguished Manhattan collector, p. 120, nr. 80 and sold in these rooms on Oct. 1, 2016 (link)
- A manganese example with floral pattern and marked for the 'De Witte Starre' workshop, is illustrated in The Lavino Collection, page 65.
- A polychrome example with a pastoral scene, also marked GVS is illustrated in C.H. de Jonge, Delfts aardewerk, Rotterdam/’s-Gravenhage 1965 (Oud Delft 5), p. 134, ill. 140.
- A blue and white box with a floral pattern, marked LPK for the De Lampetkan workshop, is in the collection of the Musées Royaux d’Art et d’Histoire, Brussels (inv. no. Ev. 622 A-B), illustrated in Hudig 1929, p. 225, ill. 165.
- Another blue and white box, marked DSK for the De Dubbelde Schenkkan (The Double Ewer) workshop, in the Musée National de Céramique, Sèvres (inv. no. Cl 7473), is illustrated in Lahaussois 1998, p. 179, no. 167