We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 17 cm - H.: 12 cm (the teapots)
Dia.: 13 cm - H.: 10,5 cm (the largest bowl and cover on stand)
- The largest teapot: the lid with two small spots of glaze loss on the finial, small chips to inner rim. Small chips to unglazed inner rim, to the tip of the spout and further down on the spout, a chip just above the base and glaze loss below.
- The smallest teapot: the lid excellent. The teapot in nearly excellent condition with two negligible 1 mm flakes to the unglazed inner rim.
- The bowl with figures: bowl and cover excellent, the stand with three small chips.
- The largest bowl with flowers and grasshoppers: the cover with a rim chip with two related hairlines, the bowl with a reglued rim chip with ca. 5 cm hairline, the stand in excellent condition.
- The bowl with overglaze blue: bowl, cover and stand in excellent condition.
- The bowl with floral design: the cover with a few burst glaze bubbles and a superficial 2 mm flake on the rim, as well as a small superficial chip to the unglazed rim on top. The bowl with a ca. 3 cm hairline and two burst glaze bubbles on the rim. The stand with a superficial chip on the inner rim.