We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 32 cm
- Some restoration showing under UV-light to the feet, probably disguising a break, which would imply the figure has been detached from the base at some point.
- The left hand from viewer's perspective restored.
- Typical negligible small superficial chips throughout.
- With Aronson antiquairs, Amsterdam. Published in Dutch Delftware, 2003, p. 16, nr. 15.
- An important Dutch private collection.
- Lunsingh Scheurleer, Delft, Niederländische Fayence, Klinkhardt und Biermann, München, 1984, p. 317, ill. 366, referred to as a harlequin.