We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 56 cm
- The vase slightly tilting to one side.
- The interior with some crackling and minor losses, consistent with age.
- The central vase with some very slight fading, rendering the incised decoration less visible.
- A very small chip of ca. 1 x 2 mm to one of the ornaments in the lower part of the vase.
- Another area of slight fading to a vase depicted in a side medallion, rendering the incised decoration less visible.
- The foot rim with a few very small, nearly non-existent areas of missing lacquer, ca. 1-2 mm high.
- The base with crackling and minor losses, consistent with age.
- All in all, the vase is in very good condition.