We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 63,5 cm (with stand)
- Generally in good, stable condition.
- With three fingers reglued to the right hand from viewer's perspective.
- The front part of the crown slightly loose.
- Traces of old polychromy.
- Small filled sections as visible.
- Numerous vsible splits to the wood.
Provenance: The collection of a French envoy in China in the first half of the 20th C.