We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 38 cm (incl. stand)
H.: 34 cm (the figure)
- In very good condition.
- Typical superficial wear to the lacquer and gilding throughout.
- A minor crack to the top left part of the scarf.
- Possibly lacking the left earring.
- A small casting flaw fixed during the production process on the back. A casting flaw still visible on the lower part of the robe on the back.
- Fixed on the base with two screws, presumably through the feet.
Provenance: (by repute) The collection of Raoul Warocqué, an important Belgian industrialist. (link)