We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 15 cm (the largest)
Provenance: A Belgian private collection, acquired between ca. 1970 and 2000.
- One spoon with a glued break.
- One spoon with a number of small burst glaze bubbles.
- One spoon with a superficial chip of ca. 12 x 6mm near the rim, invisible on the backside.
- One spoon with a superficial 2mm chip on the rim.
- All other spoons generally in excellent condition.