We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 18 cm (the largest)
Provenance: A Belgian private collection, acquired between ca. 1970 and 2000.
Condition: (UV-checked)(from left to right)
1) - In excellent condition.
2) - The porcelain part in excellent condition. The wooden handle slightly loose to the porcelain and a three short hairlines.
3) - A small superficial burst glaze bubble on the rim, otherwis in excellent condition
4) - Generally in excellent condition, the rim with two negligible burst glaze bubbles.
5) - In excellent condition, with minor superficial baking flaws.