We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 21,5 cm (the largest spoon)
Provenance: A Belgian private collection, acquired between ca. 1970 and 2000.
Condition: (UV-checked)(from left to right)
1) - In excellent condition.
2) - Generally in excellent condition, the backside of the handle with a baking flaw.
3) - A number of baking flaws with related discoloring and minor superficial wear to the surface.
4) - A superficial 2mm chip on the rim and a negligible burst glaze bubble on the backside of the handle.
5) - In excellent condition.