We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 22 cm - H.: 9,5 cm (the bowl)
Dia.: 22 cm (the largest plate)
L.: 21,5 cm - H.: 12,5 cm (the largest teapot)
H.: 18,5 cm (the pair of vases)
- The pair of Islamic market sprinklers, Kangxi: one reglued on the foot, one reglued through the middle.
- The blue and white bowl with two hairlines of ca. 8 and ca. 3 cm.
- The blue and white plates: one reglued, one with small rim chips.
- The famille rose plates: both very good with small rim chips.
- The small blue and white teapot with hairlines and crazing.
- The sailor's farewell teapot lacking the handle, the spout chipped, a circular hairline on the inside, minor wear.
- The famille rose teapot cracked, the lid associated.
- The blue and white milk jug excellent. The matching teapot with a section of the handle reglued and small chips throughout.