We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 32,5 cm
- The lid in excellent condition, with negligible minor superficial wear.
- The neck with a superficial 2 mm flake to one of the handles, otherrwise excellent.
- The body in excellent condition.
- The stand in excellent condition with minor baking irregularities.
- Acquired in China by Karl Fenström (1869-1945). Fernström was head of a missionary station in Ichang, China (Formerly Yichang, Hubei Province) during 1893-1927.
- Thence by descent to the current owner, in Sweden.
- Beijing Council Auction, Oct. 3, 2018, lot 625, for a pair described as Qing Dynasty. (see last image)