We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 19,5 cm (the tallest vase and cover)
Condition: (UV-checked) (from left to right)
1) The jar with minor superficial baking flaws, mostly on the top rim. The cover in excellent condition.
2) In excellent condition.
3) The jar in excellent condition. The cover with a small baking flaw, otherwise in excellent condition.
4) The rim with a filled small chip.
5) The jar and cover in excellent condition.
1) The jar in excellent condition. The cover with a number of restored breaks with related retouching.
2) Superficial wear throughout and two impacts on the foot rim, resulting in hairlines.
3) With numerous baking flaws throughout. One baking flaw with a short related hairline near the top rim. A small superficial chip from the foot rim.
4) The neck with an old repair of a broken section.
5) The bottom of the jar with a hairline, visible on the in- and outside. The cover in excellent condition.
6) The top rim with a very short hairline. The foot with a number of superficial chips.
7) The jar in nearly excellent condition, with a small superficial chip from the inner top rim. The cover in excellent condition.
8) In excellent condition.
9) Generally in good condition, with minor superficial wear. The bottom side with some superficial scuff marks.