We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 21,5 cm - H.: 16 cm (the largest teapot)
Dia.: 11,5 cm (the saucer)
Dia.: 7,5 - H.: 3,5 cm (the cup)
H.: 10,5 cm (the caddy)
H.: 7,5 cm - Dia.: 6,5 cm (the famille verte cup)
- The famille verte cup in nearly excellent condition, with a chip of the unglazed foot rim.
- The blue and white cup with a superficial rim chip, otherwise in excellent condition. The saucer with a few typical negligible chips of the foot rim.
- Both Imari-style tea caddies with exthinsive glaze loss along the rims. One with a small chip of the unglazed top rim, the other in very good condition.
- The small blue and white teapot with two restored chips of the tip of the spout. The cover with the knob restored.
- The smaller famille rose teapot with numerous chips of the inner top rim. The tip of the spout with a burst glaze bubble. The cover with superficial rim chip and glaze loss along the rim and tip of the knob.
- The larger famille rose teapot with a restored rim chip and related retouching and a restored break between the spout and body aswel retouched. The handle with two retored breaks, with related retoucing. The cover with a retored 2 cm rim chip.