We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 14 cm (the armorial saucer)
Dia.: 11,5 cm (the largest saucer in a set)
Dia.: 7 cm - H.: 3,5 cm (the largest cup)
Provenance: The Charles van Herck collection, Antwerp.
- The two cups on the left in excellent condition.
- The two cups on the right with small rim chips.
- The blue and white saucers: one with a large chip and a 3 cm hairline, one with two 2-3 cm hairlines and small chips.
- The armorial saucer: 3 cm hairline.
- The black-backed saucer: 3 cm hairline and small rim chip.
- The saucer with a lady: 1 cm hairline and small rim chips.
- The deer saucer: excellent, with baking irregularities on the rim.