We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 23,5 cm (the largest dish)
H.: 12,5 cm (the tea caddy)
Dia.: 14 cm (the largest saucer)
Dia.: 8 cm - H.: 5 cm (the largest cup)
H.: 7 cm (the tallest miniature vase)
- Miniature vases: two excellent, two with chips, one with a hairline.
- Onee Imari cup with a small rim chip, one with numerous chips and hairlines, one saucer exellent, one with a hairline.
- The blue and white cup and saucer: both with rim chips.
- The famille rose cup with a hairline and small rim chips, the saucer excellent.
- The caddy: rim chips, chip to base.
- The Japanese saucer excellent, the blue and white with a small rim chip.
- The blue and white plates: small rim chips.
- The famille rose plate: excellent with superficial crazing.