We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 49 cm
- Lacking a section on the head, probably a hairpin.
- A hairline of ca. 6 cm extending downwards from the inside of the collar to the shoulder.
- A chip of ca. 17 x 5 mm located on the rim of the robe on the right side from the viewer's perspective.
- A number of chips and glazes losses located on the lotus petals on the pedestal.
- A hairline of ca. 6 cm extending downwards from the top of the pedestal to the bottom.
- The entire connection between the foot and the pedestal has been overpainted.
- 袍子右底边一个飞皮，约17 x 5 毫米。