We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Please note that this is a premium lot. Bidding requires pre-auction registration and the payment of a deposit.
L.: 16 cm - H.: 15,5 cm
- In excellent condition, no damage whatsoever.
- The gilding without wear, very well preserved.
Provenance: A Belgian private collection.
- Sotheby's, London, Nov. 6, 2013, lot 158, for a small gilt-decorated blue-ground vase. (sold GBP 80.500) (link)
- Sotheby's, Hong Kong, Oct. 3, 2017, lot 3628, for a pair of small gilt-decorated blue-ground jars with famille rose panels. (sold HKD 5.500.000) (link)
- Bonhams, London, Nov. 8, 2004, lot 165, for a pair of gilt-decorated blue-ground Tibetan style ewers. (sold GBP 105.650) (link) Note the strong resemblance in execution of the spouts on these examples and our current example.