We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 46 cm
Weight: 8,7 kg (incl. stand)
- Acquired in China in the 1st quarter of the 20th C. by Belgian engineer François Nuyens, in charge of the creation of tramways in Tianjin.
- By descent in the family.
- The Buddha and the stand generally in good condition, with normal superficial wear to the gilding, nice patination and superficial encrustation throughout.
- Some supercial dents and casting flaws throughout.
- A section with a few casting flaws above the base rim and a casting hole on the back of the Guanyin.
- Lacking the tip of one finger of the right hand from the viewer's perspective.
- Lacking a small part to the crown and Guanyin's hair.
- The throne with a casting hole on the backside, right boy lack a small part to his hairopins and a chip in the middle of the left boy.