We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 45,5 cm
Provenance: A Belgian private collection.
- A circular break around the neck reglued and retouched.
- A baking line visible on the inside lower part, not visible to the naked eye on the exterior but partly showing under UV-light on the exterior as a C-shaped line of ca. 4 cm located between the crane and willow.
- 蒜頭瓶頸部斷裂，後粘合修復； 在紫光下內部可見裂痕，外部可見修復痕跡。
- 瓶子內部下面有一條線，很大可能是典型的萬曆瓷器接胎導致的窯裂； 外部只能在強UV光線下(在仙鶴和柳樹之間)，可見一條弧形的約4釐米的線。
- Sotheby's, Hong Kong, October 23, 2005, lot 456, for a closely related example. (link)
- Sotheby's, Hong Kong, April 8, 2007, lot 525, for a closely related example. (sold HKD 7.264.000) (link)
- Christie's, New York, September 12, 2019, lot 710, for a slightly larger example with carps. (sold USD 399.000) (link)