We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 51,5 cm - 47 cm
The pair of 'gu' vases:
- Both with a drilled hole to the base, with related star-shaped hairline of ca. 15 cm.
- One with a chip of ca. 3 cm just above the foot rim, a chip of ca. 5 mm under the rim and a few minor spots of glaze loss.
- The other one with a few small superficial chips under the rim, some small superficial flakes to the glaze and a few minor spots of glaze loss.
The central vase:
- The vase with three drilled holes to the body and another to the base.
- A number of small superficial chips and a few spots of glaze loss around the rim.
- A glaze line of ca. 5 cm on the inside, invisible on the outside.
- Some small superficial flakes to the glaze and a few minor spots of glaze loss.