We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 41 cm
- Generally in very good condition.
- The outer top rim with a superficial 7 x 2 mm chip.
- The inner top rim with a ca. 3 x 0,5 cm chip, mostly on the underside, and a few small superficial frits.
- The lower section with underglaze discoloration and glaze lines, and a superficial 3 mm chip.
- The luting line with a few baking flaws, one disguised by the application of overglaze enamel.
Provenance: The Morpurgo collection, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Acquired in 1957.