We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 18,5 cm - H.: 13 cm (the teapot)
H.: 13,5 cm (the milk jug)
Dia.: 12 cm (the saucers)
Dia.: 8 cm - H.: 4 cm (the cups)
- The teapot in nearly excellent condition, with a small 1 mm chip to the tip of the spout. The cover in excellent condition.
- The bowl in excellent condition. The cover with two ca. 2 cm hairlines and one of ca. 1 cm.
- One jug with two chips to the rim of the cover, two small chips to the upper rim and some glaze loss to the peach finial. The jug with a small chip to the tip of the spout and the low attachment point of the handle with traces of glue.
- The second jug with numerous small chips around the rim of the cover, some glaze loss to the peach finial and a small loss to one leaf. The jug with a chip to the tip of the spout, a few small chips to the unglazed rim, a section of glaze loss to the handle and a tension line around the low attachment point of the handle.
- Four cups in excellent condition.
- One cup in very good condition with two 1 mm chips on the outer rim.
- One cup with a short star-shaped glaze line visible on the outside, not inside, and a few 1-2 mm chips on the rim.
- Four saucers in excellent condition.
- Two saucers with two small 1-2 mm chips on the rim, otherwise in good condition.