We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 18,5 cm - H.: 12,5 cm (the teapot)
Dia.: 14 cm - H.: 6 cm (the bowl)
Dia.: 7,5 cm - H.: 4 cm (the cups)
Dia.: 11,5 cm (the saucers)
- The teapot with a small rim chip broken out and restuck, with excessive overpainting, and a tight circular glaze line around the spout, where it joins the body. The cover in excellent condition.
- The largest bowl (far right, second row) in excellent condition. Please note that it's very thinly potted, almost eggshell porcelain.
- The smaller bowl with a superficial chip on the inner rim, otherwise in good condition. Please note that it's very thinly potted, almost eggshell porcelain.
- The spoon tray in excellent condition.
- The small plate with a section of tension lines on the rim just past 12 o'clock and a few small rim chips.
- One saucer in excellent condition.
- Two saucers with a tight hairline of ca. 1,5 cm. One of these two with a superficial 2 mm chip on the outer rim.
- One saucer with two tight hairlines of ca. 1,5 and 1 cm.
- One tea cup with a superficial 2 mm chip on the outer rim.
- One tea cup with a ca. 5 cm hairline.
- One tea cup almost excellent, with a 1 mm fleabite on the outer rim.
- One tea cup in excellent condition.
- Three coffee cups in excellent condition, one with some superficial crazing but no damage.