We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 12 cm (the saucers)
Dia.: 7,5 cm - H.: 4 cm (the cups)
- One cup in nearly excellent condition with two spots of loss to the overglaze black enamel.
- One cup with three filled rim chips of 3, 2 and 2 mm, one of which with a ca. 3 cm hairline and a 3 mm superficial glaze flake on the outer rim.
- One saucer in nearly excellent condition with a tight 3 mm hairline on the rim.
- One saucer in excellent condition with two negligible small spots of discoloration on the rim.
- The saucers with labels on the back for Dickinson Antiques, London.
- One saucer with a label on the back for the Fulford collection, with inv. nr. 133.