We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dim.: 21 x 10 x 5 cm (the largest)
- The smallest figure of Shou Lao on a deer: some restoration to the deer's head, a chip to the antlers and a chip to the hand.
- The female celadon figure (far left): a number of small superficial chips retouched and some visible.
- The male celadon figure (second from left): two glaze lines just above the base on the back, a few small chips to the unglazed base and a few very small superficial chips throughout.
- The two-figure group in blue and celadon, with head dresses (third from left): some restoration from along the chin down to the upper body of the male figure, also to the hand of the female figure, small chips to the base.
- The large blue-glazed figure in the middle with small chips to the hairdo, a short tight glaze line above the base and a few small chips around the base.
- The two-figure group in blue and celadon (third from right): a small retouched chip to the left of her head, a small chip to his hand and a few small chips around the base.
- The celadon figure with the sword (second from right): a restored break around the neck and two touch-ups to the upper part of the head. A few small chips around the base.
- The blue figure on the right in good condition with a few small chips around the base.