We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 32,5 cm (the carving)
H.: 43 cm (the carving on stand)
Provenance: An old Belgian private collection, most items purchased from prestigious dealers on mid- to high-end fairs.
- Lacking a large number of the applied cone-shaped lacquer spikes of the hairdo.
- The Ushnisha with a chip to the tip.
- Losses to the applied gilding, lacquer and polychromy.
- A very small chip to the underside of the tip of the nose.
- Superficial wear, corrosion and minor damages throughout.