We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 9 cm - H.: 5 cm (the largest cup)
Dia.: 13,5 cm (the largest saucer)
- The 'Mandarin' cup and saucer (bottom left) with a few small superficial rim chips on the saucer. The cup with three small rim chips and a few small burst glaze bubbles.
- The relief-decorated cup and saucer with squirrels with hairlines and chips on the saucer. The cup with numerous rim chips and a ca. 3 cm hairline.
- The 'Mandarin' cup and saucer (bottom row, third from the left) with a 2 cm hairline on the saucer. The cup in good condition with a few 1 mm fleabites on the outer rim.
- The 'Mandarin' cup and saucer with gilt edge (bottom row, far right) with a number of hairlines and two small rim chips. The cup with four hairlines and a few very small superficial chips.
- The cup and saucer with a bird with a restored rim chip to the saucer. The cup with a few small rim chips and a 1 cm hairline.
- The cup and saucer with boys cuttting a tree with a 2 cm hairline and two 2 mm rim chips to the saucer. The cup in excellent condition.
- The rare trembleuse with figures in a garden with a small rim chip, a star-shaped hairline in the center and fritting to the standing rim in center of the saucer. The cup with crazing and various hairlines throughout the body as well as some glaze loss to the handles.
- The 'Mandarin' cup and saucerr (second row, far left) with the saucer in excellent condition. The cup with a 1 cm glaze line on the inside with related small superficial chip on the outer rim.